Neosho Parks and Trails
Current parks and trails in Neosho include, but not limited to the following.
Bicenteninial Conservation Area
- 3001 Doniphan Drive, Neosho MO 64850
- Hours of Operation: There are no closing times
- This Conservation Area includes a paved walking trail and a challenging dirt trail that has hills and steep inclines, perfect for horseback riding and mountain biking.
- 400 Morse Park Road, Neosh0 MO 64850
- Hours of Operation: 7:00 AM until dusk
- Throughout the walking/bicycling trail are sport fields, benches, a playground, restrooms, Frisbee golf course, volleyball courts and skate board ramps.
Neosho High School
- 511 South Neosho Blvd., Neosho MO 64850
- Hours of Operation: Open after school hours until dusk
- Throughout walking trail are sport fields.
Neosho National Fish Hatchery
- 520 Park Street, Neosho MO 64850
- Hours of Operation: Open from dawn until dusk.
- Throughout walking trails, which are asphalt/gravel, are ponds, and picnic tables.