Diamond Parks and Trails
Current parks and trails in Diamond include, but not limited to the following.
George Washington Carver National Monument
- 5646 Carver Road, Diamond, MO 64840
- Hours of Visitor Center Operation: 9:00AM until 5:00PM
- Hours of Trail Access: 9:00AM until 4:30PM
- Trail Length is one mile.
- You will find benches, recycle bins, streams, a pond, the Carver house, Carver cemetery, statues, and numerous bridges along the Carver Trail. This wheelchair/stroller accessible one-mile trail goes through woodlands and prairies.